Alexxx. How should I even begin to discribe you? I've known you since, what, Kindergarten? && Even Back then you were awesome. It was Myself, Cara, Ariel, You & John, if i remember correctly.. Which I do(:
You're hilarous, always cheer me up when i'm in a bad mood.
I can talk to you about anything/anyone basically because you pretty much know none of my other friends.. Haha, and if you do, You dont honestly care enough about them to say anything.
Youre fun to text. Haha.
You offer to beat the shit outta guys I like, even though we both know that's prolly not possible(:
Haha, Prolly. WHATAMITALKINGBOUT? that's soooo not possible.
But you are my best dude friend.
Youre just like a brother.
&&Ilu for that.
LIKEabrotherbitch,getitstraight.
ITSOVERRRR
baby come back.
;DDD
anyway.
i'mma go now
because
you're probably
like,
"WTF?!"
Haha,anywaybaii<3
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

xD
ReplyDeleteOh you know youliked it.
ReplyDelete