Thursday, February 18, 2010

Madisonnn.

Madison! Nicole! Potter! I love you with my heart. You're my bestest buddie(: We have the BEST experiences together and you totally know how to make me laugh.
You thanked me for being there for you when the *[YourFriends] thing happened.. Trust me babe, it's the least i could do, after everything you've done for me.
You are friggin' hystarical. Everytime I talk to you, it ends up with me in hystarics. Not even kidding.
You're gorgeoussssssss.
&& You're reallllly nice. We always find something completely random, and totally awesome to do when we're together. Like poledancing on your roof(; or listening to Im onnn a boatttt.
You're so different than your first apperance. If someone saw you from a distance they'd think you're just a (pretty) preppy, snotty chick. But you're so not. You're Really sweet & Funny.
Ever since I first met you, I knew you were different than your friends. I knew we would get along, perfectly.
Iloveyoubabes,alwaysrememberthat.
&& Imma go now because you keeeeeeep bugging me to see it, so..
Here goes.
Haha.
Loveyourbaby,
Inzie(;




P.s. OPENDEDOOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment