Lyndsey. How should I start to discribe you? You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You listen to me. You understand me. You get me. If i tell you to try to think like me, you do it, without question. It's cause we're so insync. You know.. You being my twinneh && all. You just get me. I just get you. That's what makes us bestieboos<3. We have many inside jokes, for example, "SPRING BREAK BABY!! oh my god, there's a murderer in the house. GIVE ME THE WIRE HANGER, that bitch is gonna kill me when i try to get my phone! i have sand in my boobs. >.<"
I love you.
&& That's that.
You are one of my best best friends.
And there's only 3 of those.
(:
Iluu<3
Cause Youre My Sexy Bitch Hoe ("DON'T TRUST A HOE")
&& You need to keep singing, drawing, playing your baby, and writing songs.
I do think you need to keep your hair blonde.
and long.
But I love You anyway.
Baii<3(;
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment