nicoleieooo. i love you sooo much from da bottom of my heart. Youve always been there for me, and i mean, we've had our fights.. But what best friends since 2nd Grade havent? Youre stubborn, and always have to have it your way, and Don't take no for an answer.. But that's just part of what i love about you. We always seem to have an amazing time together even if we're just messing around at sears(:. We have unlimited inside jokes, forexample, Ben loving our Brownie Batter(L). Also Fat guys make good Sandwiches and are Nice. (Florida) :D You're my unlimitedamazingwonderful best friend forever. And I Love You, Miss Toast.. Even if sometimes you're a little burnt. I'd give anything to have you back in Jayy-Townn at ma house/your house (SMILEYWAY) every weekend. Conor & his Ghetto Music(;
Iloveyou, Dontforgetthat.
&& I know it's cheezy, But,,
You may only be one person to the world,
But baby, You're the world to me.
:D
Iluu<3
Textittttt(;
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment